Home Sweet Home! Back in Colorado At Last! Today we completed the final leg of our journey, uneventfully-- it being Friday the 13th notwithstanding. We left Ogden, UT bright and early, and decided on a route of I-80 through Wyoming, then a scenic back roads drive (to avoid Denver traffic) starting near Saratoga Wyoming and hopping back onto I-70 in Dillon, CO for a bit, and then taking the back roads home through Evergreen. It was a long day, but not without some fun along the way. We stopped for lunch at the Moose Creek Cafe in Walden, CO-- a place Bob knew well from his travels between power plants. Moose Creek Cafe, in Walden CO (That's M parked in the foreground) While I was in the ladies room, Bob apparently decided to catch up with an old friend. Bob and His Buddy Moose, at the Moose Creek Cafe Other than gas for M, and to switch off driving-- Bob took the first and last leg, and I took the middle--lunch was our only stop. But, we still d...
Comments
Post a Comment